Aviator Wind Sock
- Hand-made in the USA in bright orange rip stop fabric so that they are spotted easily
- Designed to display the wind direction needed by Para Pilots to launch and land
- Detects wind below one MPH
- Wind speed at 45 degrees is approximately 4.0 MPH
- At 90 degrees is approximately 6.5 MPH
- Approximate dimensions are 8 in diameter and total length of 52+ inches.
- Ring adapter included for those who have made their own poles
- This is the windsock that Para Pilots have been looking for, both on the ground and in flight
- Airport windsocks show wind direction at a higher velocity--too high for the average Para Pilot
- Please see our product video here
**Please note--these windsocks are not designed to leave out in the elements 24/7 especially in high winds.